The days of slapping “Welcome to our website” on your home page and expecting the money to roll in are loooooong gone.
You’ve got precious little time to hook today’s website visitor and convince them to explore your site. And even if you manage to do that, you can still lose them.
You need a website that engages and connects with your target audience, nurtures those visitors with compelling sales stories, and generates leads and conversions.
But if that sounds like a tall order, don’t worry…
It’s all in the content.
Good website content can make you a search engine darling, driving more and more visitors to your virtual door. It’s the heart and soul of content marketing — the new “all the rage” way (that really works!) to educate potential clients and walk them gently through your buying process.
Heck, these days people are even talking about how website copy has made traditional sales obsolete.
But how do you get good content for your site? We’re not writers here at Digital Ink. Are you?
No. You’re good at what you do, just like we’re good at what we do.
That’s why we work with freelance writers to provide your website content. Our writers are out there in the trenches every day, writing and writing, constantly striving to be the best at crafting the magic words that will turn your visitors into leads.
What kind of difference would it make to your business if you could turn this:
Experience a business transformational coaching program created to provide you a deeper core understanding and enhanced commitment to what it takes to scale your business or obtain a promotion in your career. Leave with ideas, insights and key takeaways you can action immediately, plus in the six weeks following your coaching session you can request up to six one-half hour follow-up coaching sessions by phone or email to have your learnings take hold.
Change your mindset, change your life. Grow your business or accelerate your career with ideas and insights you can really use — right away and every day. Regular follow-up sessions will help make sure the “new you” doesn’t slip.
Whether you need plain old web pages, a lead-generation form, a set of educational downloads for potential clients, a follow-up email sequence, or even a series of ongoing articles for your blog, our writers have got you covered.
They’ll walk you through all stages of preparing content for a website — interviewing you and researching your business and industry, writing the content, and making revisions based on your suggestions. And they won’t stop until you’re happy with how your business is portrayed on the web.
We’re not writers. Are you?
If the answer to that question is “no,” consider letting a content expert help. Your business — and your bottom line — will thank you for it.
Find out how professional writers can turn 'just another website' into something your visitors will engage with. Call 778-436-2680 or 403-910-4280 today.
PS You don't have to have a writer work on ALL of your web pages. Pick the few that are most important for engaging your potential customers.
Where Do You Go From Here?
Are you ready for a conversation about your website?
or Email email@example.com
or Fill out this form and we'll contact you
- Business Websites That Work
- Figuring out what you need to do to make your business website work for you can be a daunting task. You can throw a rock and hit someone who can ‘build’ a website. But how do you make sure what you end up with gets you the results you’re after?
- Why Digital Ink
- Have you ever gotten that niggling feeling that you’d make more sales and earn more money if only your website… Just worked better? No worries. We can help.
- See what other professional speakers and coaches have to say about working with Digital Ink
- Ever try to use a spoon as a screwdriver?...or a paint stripper? Yes, sometimes it works....but it's not really the best choice. We've chosen to invest in and use what we believe are the best tools for us to achieve the results we're both expecting. Here's a summary of the tools we use and why we feel they're important
- We've set up several options to make taking care of your website easier. Training Videos, Online Invoice Payments, Support Tickets & Content Uploading. Of course you can always just call us.
We’re sorry you haven't found the information you're looking for.
If you send us a note to let us know what it is we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.
You could try searching for it
Enter a word or two that might be contained in what you’re looking for and click search.